If you want to correct data, there are several possibilities:
- send me a simple email with your notes to a certain flight area. Please make it as easy for me as possible. I have to be able to find the concerning points.
- If you are familiar with Google Earth, you can send your suggestions as kmz file
- set up the concerning points as own placemarks (check in Google Earth that the points have exact coordinates),
- use the right mouse button on the point / open properties / enter your text,
- and send the files to me as e-mail attachment.
- The optimal method: decide which one of the internationally widespread wiki-style site guides you like, e.g. www.paraglidingearth.com or www.paragliding365.com - make your changes there, and just inform me by E-Mail.